The Tennis Ranger programme is designed for anyone wanting to increase their Flexibility and Strength to elite level ranges.
Have you ever been told 'you are not naturally flexible' or 'you have good flexibility but you keep getting these niggles and strains'? This could be that you have not been doing the correct training to suit your needs.
The good news is that you don't need to spend hours everyday to improve. In just 10-60 minutes a day, we´ll show you a combination of flows, longer holds, circuits and strength training to unlock your flexibilty and get you the results you want.
How long do the session take?
Investing just 9-15 minutes per day, 4 days a week will have you seeing great progress in these flows.
The longer hold days where you will spend a little more time in each pose will take anywhere from 30-40 minutes. These sessions get you used to being comfortable holding positions for upwards of 60-90 seconds where you can focus on breathing and working the range for longer periods.
So for a maximum of 2.5 hours per week you are going to see huge improvements in your strength, flexibility and also your ability to relax and regulate the mind and body.
For too many people, flexibility training has meant 5 minutes random stretching at the end of a session/day which unsurprisingly doesn't lead to improvements in the ranges they can reach.
This is your chance to prioritise your flexibility and strength training to take you to another level on and off the court.
What do I get?
- Daily sessions- with video support for every movement.
- A progressive training programme, building up your volume and intensity as you improve through the programme.
- Community support via our private Facebook group.
- Weekly Check-in's to see how you are getting on with the programme.
- Troubleshooting and technical support on any part of the programme.
What do I need?
You don't need any specialised equipment for the programme. It is designed to be used at home, at the gym and because we know Tennis, in your hotel room.
I have created a list of things you will need and alternatives you can use if you don't have them:
- An Exercise Mat (A towel)
- A Yoga Block (Books/Step)
- A Dumbbell (Water Bottle)
- Weight Bench (Sofa/Table/Chair/Bed)
- A Stopwatch.
Use code: FLEX30 for 30% off your first month on the programme.